Strata Property Management
Let us Manage your Strata Corporation
BENEFITS OF CENTURY 21 STRATA MANAGEMENT
- Our primary concern is to provide aid and guidance to Strata Councils to ensure full compliance with all relevant legislation governing strata corporations
- Flexible hours to accommodate Strata Council members schedules
- Over 35 years of strata management experience ranging from small commercial to residential complexes in excess of 150 units
- Associate Broker is a former participant in former Real Estate Council’s Strata committee,
as well as a former Board member of the Strata Property Agents of BC
- We offer numerous payment options both in person and on-line
- On-line communication ease
- Well versed in all strata related matters such as insurance premiums and deductibles, depreciation reports, long term budgeting of capital plans, etc.
- Will assist in providing training for new council members including review of critical council duties, explain direct and implied conflicts and potential for conflict, best interests of the strata corporation and best practices for strata councils to adopt
- We have years of experience working with Developers from the 1st sale to the first Annual General Meeting and transfer of authority from Developer to Council
- We maintain professional memberships in strata related organizations such as PAMA, CHOA and SPA BC
WHAT WE DO AS YOUR STRATA MANAGER
Whether your strata corporation is a residential, commercial, bare land, apartment or townhouse style, we will accurately prepare your monthly and year end financial statements according to generally accepting accounting principals and the type of reporting that your strata requires
- Attend your council meetings either in person or via digital technology, as required
- Keep records of the strata corporation pursuant to Section 35 of the Act and in accordance with the direction of the Council
- On-line access for the Council Treasurer to review in real time the accounting process
- We offer 24-hour emergency coverage with full access to all relevant contractors, restoration companies, etc.
- We can host council meetings in our office during business hours. After hours accommodation may be available as well.
- We will assist the Strata Council in the preparation of a maintenance program to address the renewables and repairs that may be identified in inspections, depreciation reports and issues that arise from time to time in building as they mature.
- We provide assistance in scheduling Annual General Meetings, assist in the preparation of budgets for presentation to member-owners, we prepare the full AGM package for owners and ensure it is delivered in a timely manner employing communication methods authorized by owners